Hinjawadi suburb, mainly known for the Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park is situated in Pune. It is situated off the Katraj-Dehu Road Bypass on the western side of Pimpri-Chinchwad in Pune. Hinjawadi is the proposed hub for integrated townships in Pune. An integrated approach has been laid to the development of townships to unblock the Pune Municipal Corporation areas and encourage new settlements through higher floor space index than the usually allowed municipal limits.
• Situated about 300 meters away from Kolte patil, life republic Project
• 7 Kms Pune-Mumbai Expressway
• Near from Somatane Phata
• 5 minutes from Hinjewadi IT Park Phase- I
• 10 minutes from Pune Mumbai Highway
• International Institute of Information Technology
• IIMS College
• Indira College
•2 Km from Alard Campus
• Mercedes-Benz International School
• Blue Ridge Public School
• Pawar Public School
• Sportslife Footbalkl School
* Near Sai Chaitnya Institude
The Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority (PMRDA) has suggested a metro route between Hinjawadi and Shivaji Nagar.